Beginning Friday the 21st, Goodness Tea launches our Homegrown High Tea summer series, the finest the peninsula has to offer!
We are happy to promote the following Peninsula producers in an elegant intimate setting, right in the heart of Sequim.
-Pacific Panty smoked bratwurst or local smoked salmon
- Clallam Canning Company Pickles
- Mnt. Townsend Creamery Cheese
- Goodness Tea Quinoa Veggie Chips
- River Run Farm, Johnston Farm or Nash’s veggie salad
- Pane d’Amore Danishes and other pastries
- Goodness Tea Perfect Date Chocolates
- Goodness Tea Local Fruit Pie Leather
- A trio of seasonal herbal Goodness Tea per table
- Cocoa Raccoon
- Matcha Melower
- Silver Fox
- Cold-brew Chaga Fusion
1-3pm, starting Friday, June 21 and continuing through the summer season at Goodness Tea House!
$37 per person, limited to 12 people, first come first serve.
Reservations welcome and other times available by request.
For more info, email: email@example.com call: 360-670-1041